VisiCut 1.3 almost finished
I’ve been busy the last few days and the result will be the soon available VisiCut 1.3.
I have to run some test before the official release, but if you can’t wait, build it from the git-repository.
If you can’t wait and do not want to compile, I created some binaries here: VisiCut 1.3 Pre Binaries.
New features (full list will be available on release)
- Shortcut: You can edit your profile (Power,Speed etc) before Executing a job and keep or discard the new values after you checked the result
- Resolution: You can select between all resolutions your Lasercutter supports
- Command Line Interface: Try visicut -h for the all new headless/precofigureable VisiCut
- Settings: Last selected Laserdevice, Materialprofile and Resolution get saved automatically
- Mac OS: Many usability improvements, e.g. Keybindings, native file dialogs, menus etc
- File handling: All links in xml-files are now relative. This means you can run VisiCut from stick on several platforms
- Upcoming: Check out the new VisiCut Material Database which will be growing hopefully